Calling all Speakers
The AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES 2023 conference is seeking presentations that are broadly focused on the following key topics:
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high-performance in mind
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
The AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES 2023 Exhibition & Conference offers a unique and timely focus on addressing the specific challenges associated with developing connected and automated vehicle technologies to meet the needs of next-generation vehicles.
Be a part of our multi-disciplined agenda…
The AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES 2023 Exhibition and Conference will be an opportunity for professionals engaged in relevant disciplines to report on their accomplishments and exchange views. The conference will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in technical know-how for automotive manufacturers. There will also be an opportunity to integrate with allied industries and to demonstrate an insight into new connected and automated vehicle initiatives.
Presentations that focus on the latest results and experiences in autonomous vehicle systems, end-user case studies, and new market data for current and upcoming CAV development projects are of particular focus for this conference, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Please consider participating in what is certain to be a highly productive experience with an opportunity to collaborate with industry experts in this fast-evolving market.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers – Autonomous Vehicles USA 2023”.